TERMS and CONDITIONS
Our website, found under the URL www.hrresources.online (HRO),operated by Russell HR Consulting Ltd, is registered to 1 Clare Stables, Vicarage Road, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1BN (company number 6954448.) All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to HRO and Russell HR Consulting Ltd and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the HRO website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
Offers and Discounts
- Discounts are valid when shopping online or by phone but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Free postage and returns is only valid for UK mainland addresses.
- Multi-buys can be mixed and matched across categories. The cheapest item will be deducted at basket. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to HRO for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- Your contract for purchases made through HRO is with Russell HR Consulting Ltd and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private use only and are not for resale.
All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by HRO.
- The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Russell HR Consulting Ltd to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card will be pre-authorised.
- You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfilment has not been possible.
- We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team on 01908 262628.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Russell HR Consulting Ltd reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on HRO.
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
Russell HR Consulting Ltd will act immediately to correct any error identified and is under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
HRO accepts most major debit and credit cards. All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply. For further details, please refer to our Delivery section.
If you are not happy with your product we will accept returns of physical products such as training folders within one month of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Where you have downloaded a virual product we will make a refund if you write within one month of the download, explaining clearly what the problem is and forwarding the item by email.
Cancellation of Book and Traing Folder Orders
- You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us using our cancellation form, or alternatively by contacting our Customer Services team by phone, email or post.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
- We will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- Where products have been downloaded from HRO this cancellation policy does not apply.
To place an order with us online, we request certain information including your name, delivery and email address and payment card details. This information is required to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Once an order for physical products has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and despatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
With the exception of feedback requests or assistance with delivery, we will never pass your e-mail address or other contact details to any other organisation. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
To make amendments to your mailing preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,uk or by telephone on 01908 262628.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please contact us. We’ll be happy to review your account and update our records as required.
Safety and Security
Our website uses secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order or access your account information.
We use a certified online payment provider for card payments. During the payment process we don't have any access to your payment card details.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. We may modify these conditions at any time by posting the change in conditions on our website.
Russell HR Consulting Ltd does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Russell HR Consulting Ltd nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Russell HR Consulting Ltd or any of its agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving),costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Russell HR Consulting Ltd and any other associated company of Russell HR Consulting Ltd as if references to Russell HR Consulting Ltd included references to each such associated company.
While HRO uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Russell HR Consulting Ltd will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Russell HR Consulting Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Russell HR Consulting Ltd will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. Russell HR Consulting Ltd does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Russell HR Consulting Ltd.
The entire liability of Russell HR Consulting Ltd under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Russell HR Consulting Ltd will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Russell HR Consulting Ltd may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Russell HR Consulting Ltd.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the HRO web pages are owned or controlled by Russell HR Consulting Ltd. In accessing HRO web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium),transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the HRO pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Russell HR Consulting Ltd.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for HRO products are those stated on the HRO material.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Russell HR Consulting Ltd
1 Clare Stables